ABOUT BROKERAGE SERVICES
- Reefer, Van, Flatbed, Rail
ASSET BASED BROKERAGE
- As an operating division of Central Refrigerated Service Inc. Central Logistics has access to 1,600+ power units and over 2,500 refrigerated, 53' trailers. Each Central tractor utilizes Qualcomm satellite communications.
- In addition to our core fleet trucks, Central Logistics is partnered with hundreds of carriers and shippers. Central Logistics utilizes all search engines to ensure seamless freight coverage for all customers.
- All carriers must provide: proper insurance documentation, operating authority, HazMat authorities and Canadian authorities (where applicable), W-9 form, completed carrier profile and a signed Brokerage Agreement.
- Shipper and carrier documents are downloadable from our Web page. We post available loads on our Web page as soon as they are received. When carriers check call with our dispatchers, the city, state, time and load status will be downloaded to the load-tracking section of our webpage.
- A single call produces a 24/7 personal commitment to freight. We use telephone, fax, the Internet and e-mail to communicate load requirements and availability.
- Fax/email us your credit application and your shipper profile as soon as possible.
- For shippers we provide: surety bond, contract information, authorities, insurance information, safety information, hazardous material registration, shipper brokerage agreement, W-9
- We will need: credit application, shipper profile
DOWNLOAD SHIPPER MATERIALS
- We provide: surety bond, brokerage authorities
- We will need:
- A Copy of current operating authority
- A Copy of DOT Safety Rating*
*Overall score must be at least satisfactory
- You must have a score of 75 or less in each of the four “Safestat SEA” categories: accident, driver, vehicle & safety management
- Carrier profile sheet
- Transportation brokerage agreement
- Canadian authority (where applicable)
- Copy of HazMat registration (where applicable)
DOWNLOAD CARRIER MATERIALS